Visit our NEW Optical Center!
Our expert optical staff will give you professional and personalized guidance to help you select the best pair of glasses for all of your visual needs.
Our frame collection includes:
We also feature Maui Jim, RayBan, and Nike prescription and plano sunwear with high quality optics and many tint options to best fit your outdoor activities.
For the environmentally conscious, we have Eco frames by Modo. Eco is the only eyewear brand made of 95% recycled content (Recycled Collection) or 63% plant-based material (Biobased Collection), and a tree is planted for every frame sold. Not only do they help save the environment, they are quite fashionable too!
We have many lens options for all of your visual needs.
- High index materials for thinner, lighter lenses
- Trivex and Polycarbonate, the lightest and most impact resistant lens materials for ultimate safety
- Digitally designed Progressive Addition Lenses
- Computer and Office lenses for those with specific workstation visual demands
- BluTech and EyeZen Technology for avid computer or electronic device users
- Transitions lenses for indoor – outdoor flexibility
We have a great selection of Children’s frames and sunglasses, safe, strong and solidly made.
We have a budget package for those needing a second pair or on a tighter budget. Single vision starts at $89 for a complete pair of glasses, and other options are available for additional cost.
Come visit the Optical Center at Andover Optometry on Central for your next pair of glasses!