Dr. Watanabe specializes in the fitting of various specialty contact lens designs for the correction of corneal irregularities. Some eye conditions cause blurry vision that is not correctable by glasses or regular contact lenses. These conditions require the use of custom designs that can mask these irregularities and improve vision.
Some of these eye conditions include:
- Keratoconus (The boxes to the left of this list should be bullet points. When copying it over they changes to boxes.)
- Pellucid marginal degeneration
- Post-LASIK ectasia
- Post-corneal transplant irregularities
- Post-traumatic irregularities
- Severe dry eye
Dr. Watanabe uses many different designs based on the patient’s eye condition and lifestyle needs.
Some of these designs include:
- Rigid Gas Permeable (GP) contact lenses
- Scleral lenses
- Custom soft lenses
- Custom hybrid lenses
If you have an eye condition that may benefit from a special contact lens design, call our office today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Watanabe.